Our team of insurance experts
Experienced Team = Exceptional Service
Meet our Team
We have an exceptional team. We all work together to make sure you have a seamless and extraordinary experience at Dunford Insurance.
Principle Agent and Owner
- Licensed in: MD, VA, WV, NC
- Education: B.S. Business Administration and Management, Virginia Commonwealth Univ., 1990.
- Bio: Mark was born and raised in Tidewater Virginia. He attended VCU on a baseball scholarship. He worked as a Territory Sales Manager with Pepsi before relocating to Winchester with Nationwide Insurance.
- Hobbies: Mark enjoys golfing, going to Washington Nationals baseball games and spending time with his family.
- Community activities: Kiwanis Club of Winchester Member, American Cancer Society Relay For Life Volunteer, and Board Member of the Peninsula Muscular Dystrophy Benefit Baseball Tournament.
- Phone: 540-665-0911 ext 225
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager and Owner
Tina manages all of our human resource functions, social media, and day to day agency operations.
- Bio: Tina is from Hampton, Virginia, and has over 13 years of experience working in the banking industry. She last worked for BayPort Credit Union in Hampton, Virginia. Tina and Mark have been married since September 1993. They have two daughters, Megan and Madison, and a son-in-law Jesse Ferrell.
- Hobbies: Tina enjoys planning fun Agency events and volunteering her time in the community. In her spare time, she enjoys attending paint classes, crafting, traveling, planting flowers and gardening. Most of all she loves spending time with her family no matter what they are doing.
Customer Service Manager
Danielle Hicks has been with the Mark Dunford Agency since March 2015 as a Customer Service Representative. She happily assists our clients with everything from billing questions to policy changes. If you have a question, Danielle either has a ready answer or will get one for you! She works with all lines of insurance including Personal, Commercial and Life Insurance. Danielle enjoys the relationships she builds with our clients and helping them with their specific needs.
- Bio: Danielle is a Virginia native, born and raised in Winchester, VA. She graduated from John Handley High School in 2012, and still resides in Winchester with her husband, Elijah, and their 3-year-old son Ethan.
- Hobbies: She enjoys going to community events, thrifting and spending time with friends and family.
- Phone: 540-665-0911 ext. 222
- Email: email@example.com
Kenzie has been with the Mark Dunford Insurance Agency since October of 2019. She specializes in personal lines of insurance. She is committed to providing the proper level of coverage and protection at the best rate on what matters most to our clients.
- Bio: Kenzie was born in Charleston, West Virginia, and currently resides in Winchester.
- Hobbies: In Kenzie’s spare time, she likes to be out in nature as often as possible. She is passionate about plants, animals, and photography. She also enjoys her time spent with friends and family.
- Phone: 540-665-0911 ext. 224
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: Heather was born in Fairfax VA and raised in Winchester VA. She has been living in Inwood WV for the last 9 years. Heather graduated from Sherando High School in 2002.
- Hobbies: In her free time, Heather enjoys spending time with her family. Heather has 5 children and 3 dogs which keep her pretty busy. The boys play football in the spring and fall as well as travel football in late November. They also participate in basketball. Heather has a huge heart when it comes to animals. Animal Rescue is a big part of her life as well. She enjoys having family and friends around and hosting big meals together.
- Phone: 540-665-0911 ext. 226
- Email: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
- Bio: Emily was born in Arlington, VA and raised in Winchester VA. Emily graduated from John Handley High School and will soon be graduating from The School of Business at Shenandoah University with her degree in Business Administration and minor in Information Systems and Technology in May 2022.
- Hobbies: Emily’s hobbies are spending time with her husband Marlon, her family and friends, staying involved with her church, participating in activities on the school campus, and helping others. Emily enjoys thrifting and the outdoors.
- Phone: 540-665-0911 ext. 221
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org